Skip to content
Colour coding for the patterns and core boxes are as follows
- Black Colour : The surfaces which are to be left unmachined are painted with black colour.
- Red Colour : The surfaces which are to be machined are painted with Red colour.
- Yellow Colour : The core prints and seats for loose core prints are painted with Yellow colour.
- Yellow base with Red Stripes : The seats for loose pieces are marked with red strips on yellow base.
- Yellow base with Black Strips : The stop offs are indicated by diagonal black strips on yellow base.
- No colour : The parting surfaces is indicated by no colour.
Question and Answer
- The surface to be left unmachined is marked on the pattern by
Answer: Black Colour
- The surface to be machined is marked on the pattern by which colour
Answer: Red Colour
error: Content is protected !!